Terms and conditions
Membership of Opinion Pulse is free. By registering as a member, you agree to receive e-mail invitations to participate in research activities conducted by Potentia Insight, its third-party partners and their clients. In joining Opinion Pulse, there is no guarantee of the number of activities you will receive and your participation and any information requested (including personally identifiable information) is provided voluntarily.
Registration is limited to one per person and multiple accounts are not permitted. If a member is found to have multiple accounts, all linked accounts will be removed from the site.
By joining Opinion Pulse, you are not guaranteed to receive any reward. To become eligible to receive a reward in the form of points, you will need to complete an activity. For each activity, you will receive an E-mail invitation which will inform you of the potential reward and the requirements needed to qualify. Potentia Insight ensure they are providing quality data to their clients, therefore survey data is reviewed and quality verified. If your responses do not pass quality verification you will not be eligible for the reward. Quality verification includes but is not limited to:
- Illogical or nonsensical responses
- Untruthful, fraudulent or false responses
- Inappropriate or abusive responses
- Speeding through the survey
Failure to pass quality verification or completing surveys more than once may cause you to face removal from the site.
Points are usually processed and validated within 2 weeks of completion of the research project and no longer than 4 weeks after completion of the research project. Surveys may close earlier than the end date specified if sufficient responses are received. This will mean that you will not have the opportunity to complete the survey and receive the reward. You are not guaranteed to be invited to all surveys.
Points are redeemable against vouchers once a specific number of points are reached. Potentia Insight reserves the right to change the points structure at any time. Points are valid for a period of 18 months from the date of receipt and will be removed if not redeemed after this point without notice.
During the activities on Opinion Pulse, we may disclose confidential and/or proprietary information and materials to you. Such information and materials shall remain the sole and exclusive property of its owner. As a member of the panel, you agree that you will keep those materials disclosed to you confidential and not disclose them to any third party or use them for any purpose outside of the research. Breach of confidentiality may result in your removal from the panel and you may be liable for damages.
By joining Opinion Pulse, you agree not to provide any response that:
- Is defamatory or discloses any information that you have no legal right to disclose, or is otherwise illegal;
- Is (or contains anything which is) vulgar, hateful, obscene, profane, threatening or insulting;
- Intends to impersonate another person or entity;
- Contains any form of advertising, promotional materials or any form of commercial activity;
- Contains any or links to any virus, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses”, key loggers or any other malicious code or material that could cause harm to the computer, data or financial security of any third party;
- Contains any or links to any intentionally false or misleading statements or any statement seeking to unfairly manipulate others;
- Is an attempt to collect or store data about other members;
- Is protected by any form of intellectual property whether registered or unregistered or any contractual, statutory and equitable obligations of confidence; or
- Is or may amount to collusion or activities of a suspicious or criminal nature.
By using Opinion Pulse you agree to be bound by these rules. Anyone found to be in breach of any of the above rules faces removal from the site.
Users of Opinion Pulse should be aware that passwords are for their own personal use. Passwords should not be shared or disclosed to any third party. Opinion Pulse will never ask for your password. It will be a breach of this policy for any user to misuse their or other users’ passwords. If you breach this policy, you will be removed from the site.
You acknowledge that all materials on the Panel, including the Panel’s design, graphics, text, sounds, pictures, software and other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, "Materials"), are the property of Potentia Insight or its panel provider, and are subject to and protected by the law of England & Wales, and international copyright and other intellectual property laws and rights.
With the exception of personal injury or death resulting from their negligence or any liability for fraud, Potentia Insight and its platform provider shall not under any circumstances be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of, in connection with or relating to the use of or inability to use the Panel.
You can unsubscribe from Opinion Pulse at any time, by clicking on the unsubscribe option once you are logged in, or by using the unsubscribe link found on the bottom of any of our E-mail communication with you. You can also request to be removed by contacting us at email@example.com.
Any information in the panel identifiable as yours will be permanently deleted. Potentia Insight reserves the right to terminate your account at any time.
If you have any further questions about taking part in the panel, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: July 2023